Get the step-by-step plan you need to define a business strategy, control your costs, and manage your staff and time.
A recent survey conducted by Vistage International showed that 86 percent of CEOs say they’re having “to do more with less.”
But are they doing it right? Use this guide to increase the efficiency of your business while using less resources and still delivering new value.
This paper will teach you the fundamentals of setting a simple and clear business strategy that will permeate your company. Learn how to focus on what you’re best at and get the most out of your employees.
The guide will teach you:
- The benefits and characteristics of a strong value proposition
- Dangers of cutting your workforce
- How to assess candidates for fit
- Time management tips for CEO’s
- How to efficiently run meetings